UK Sponsorship Awards
Fuse was delighted to win in the Best International Football Sponsorship Category for its work for PepsiCo on the UEFA Champions League. We also were highly commended for the Dacia ‘#FlairPlay Awards’ in the Grass Roots Sports Sponsorship category.
Tom Mellor, Account Manager at Fuse, was also one of three finalists for the Barrie Gill award for most promising young sponsorship executive.
Fuse was shortlisted for an additional nine UK sponsorship awards, including the coveted Sponsorship Agency of the Year award, resulting in Fuse being the most shortlisted agency.
The shortlisted entries were:
- McDonald’s ‘Good Times’ – Live Entertainment & Event Sponsorship
- Dacia ‘#FlairPlay Awards’ – Grass Roots Sports Sponsorship
- Betsafe ‘Manchester City – True Players’ – Football Sponsorship, Domestic
- PepsiCo ‘PepsiCo’s UEFA Champions League’ – Football Sponsorship, International
- Nissan ‘Becoming The Most Recognised Sponsor at The ICC Champions Trophy’ – Brand Sponsorship
- Nissan ‘Becoming The Most Recognised Sponsor at The ICC Champions Trophy’ – International Sponsorship
- Tuborg ‘Tuborg Open’ – International Sponsorship
- Waldorf Astoria ‘Waldorf Astoria at Goodwood’ – First Time Sponsor
- Copella ‘Copella Blossoms With RHS’ – Special Award for Effective Use of a Smaller Budget
- Fuse – Sponsorship Agency of the Year
The full shortlist can be seen here: http://www.sponsorship-awards.co.uk/Menu-2018.pdf